faustus

latest marcus nasty show is huge, last few tunes especially. would appreciate IDs of any after yellowtail remix

and what's that one with the "riddim" sample? can't remember

also, did the track that's listed as Marcus Special – Lightning Exclusive on the marcus nasty 1xtra mix ever get released? i guess its by lightning aka lighter... bassline!

Tim F

That "badboy riddim" track is astonishing, it's like prime-era Metope meets horn madness.

I feel like I did know the two tracks after the Yellowtail remix (especially the spare, tick-tocky bass-driven one) but I can't remember what they are now.

Also cheers faustus for posting that Dubplate Wonder promo. I've been caning his "Wonderland 09" set heaps lately, he's got such a (dodgy word alert) pure aesthetic of hard-hitting percussive funky, it's like early Roni Size/Reprazent or Chris Mac or something.

faustus

Also cheers faustus for posting that Dubplate Wonder promo. I've been caning his "Wonderland 09" set heaps lately, he's got such a (dodgy word alert) pure aesthetic of hard-hitting percussive funky, it's like early Roni Size/Reprazent or Chris Mac or something.

no probs, that was just a promo for his tunes which are now all for sale on his facebook page, for more than im prepared to pay :)

heres an actual studio mix http://files.filefront.com/may+send+off+mixmp3/;13837364;/fileinfo.html

Blackdown

nexKeysound
i think theres the possibility of overanalysing this. a couple of months ago i was loving all the tough funky, mak10 sets etc. now its the summer, so for the moment its all about the lighter fun stuff, like donaeos album, maxwell d, the heatwave's rinse show and this mix

dj one drop - kingston flavour

01. Danny Scrilla ft. Coldsteps - Rise&Shine [Special]
02. Danny Scrilla ft. Terry Lynn - Kingstonlogic [Special]
03. Busy Signal - Tic Toc [GreenMoney Remix]
04. Donaeo, Rubi Dan & Danny English - Party Harder [The Heatwave Refix]
05. Doctor - Funky Dancehall
06. Shystie - Pull It [Ill Blu Funky Remix]
07. Aggi Dukes - I’m On This Ting
08. Boy Better Know - Too Many Man
09. Sticky ft. Marvin Brown - Jack It Up
10. K.I.G - Bringing It Down
11. Rymez ft. Jusa - African Air Horn Dance
12. PatRizzla - Funky Medley [Jumeirah Riddim by Sticky][Special]
13. Dirtee Drama - Somebody Move [Jumeirah Riddim by Sticky]
14. Danny Scrilla - Funky Optimus Prime [Special]
15. Crazy Cousinz - Inflation
16. Crazy Cousinz ft. Aidonia - Bounce
17. Smasher - The Weekend [Fugitive Riddim by Sticky]
18. Lady Chann - Yuh Eye Too Fast [Fugitive Riddim by Sticky]
19. Maxwell D - Txt Txt Txt [Fugitive Riddim by Sticky]
20. Swift Jay - Barefoot
21. T Boy - Don’t Jealous Me
22. Loco - Gallop
23. FootSteps ft. Vybz Kartel - Sweet To The Belly [Funky Remix]
24. Twizzle - Skydiving [GreenMoney "In Tha Sky" Remix]
25. DJ Mystery - Changes
26. Blackstar Productions - Slow Down

its swings and roundabouts

am loving this. "Don’t Jealous Me" is so catchy and hillarious and was already on the maxwell d stuff.

moolac

On the subject of sweet female vocals, does anyone know when 'In the Morning' is coming out on vinyl?

I NEEEEED it

i heard through the grapevine that it has been signed by a major and wont be out til september.

way to kill the excitement eh..

moolac

anyone have any sign of that 'different lextrix' tune from a while back... don't think i've missed a release of it... hrr

faustus

am loving this. "Don’t Jealous Me" is so catchy and hillarious and was already on the maxwell d stuff.

20. Swift Jay - Barefoot
21. T Boy - Don’t Jealous Me
22. Loco - Gallop
23. FootSteps ft. Vybz Kartel - Sweet To The Belly [Funky Remix]
24. Twizzle - Skydiving [GreenMoney "In Tha Sky" Remix]
25. DJ Mystery - Changes
26. Blackstar Productions - Slow Down

such a big end to the mix

that skydiving remix is my new favourite tune (for today at least) (edit: and it seems one of the guys from greenmoney was in bugz in the attic)

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks like I will be now as well, he just sent me a few. Really feeling these.

Does anyone know what tracks 14 and 15 are on Perempay's House Vibes 8?