Tom Cruise scientology video

jonny mugwump

exotic pylon
more anonymous excitement :D (from the Strange Attractor site)

1201116421097ig4.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Is Scientology homophobic? Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they regard gayness as 'aberrant' or 'pathalogical', and possibly related to paracetamol use... :slanted:

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
Is Scientology homophobic? Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they regard gayness as 'aberrant' or 'pathalogical', and possibly related to paracetamol use... :slanted:

They claim to cure gay people (celebs like Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley -- gay rite?) with their tech.

http://sf.irk.ru/www/xenuleaf.htm

OT III

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Xenu the alien ruler Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xenu is still alive today.

Xenu.jpg

mms

sometimes
SP: "Suppressive Person." An SP is someone who commits suppressive acts, like murder, criticizing Scientology or altering LRH's teachings, according to former and current members. Journalists are automatically considered SPs because they traffic in bad news and so are barred from entering Scientology. Psychiatrists would also be SPs, so Cruise says, "Crush these guys! I've had it! No mercy! None! Go to guns!" as a call to arms. Since all's fair in war, LRH once issued a policy called "Fair Game" that decreed that anyone who opposed Scientology could be "tricked, sued or lied to and destroyed." The church says it no longer officially practices this, however, it is still a fairly contentious organization.

PTS: "Potential Trouble Sources," as in Scientologists who are losing the faith or are being influenced by an SP.

PTS/SP: A course in how to "handle" and/or "disconnect" PTS and SPs, which usually costs about $1,600, according to estimates from church members.

love the way that scientology mirrors neo con capitalism

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This stuff makes mainstream religion sound positively rational by comparison.

It's as if LHR went out of his way to out-weird every known faith: "So you guys have got an elephant-headed dude with six arms, yeah? Well WE'VE got an alien warlord kept alive by an everlasting battery, so NER!"

swears

preppy-kei
A scientologist touches me in a way I don't like. What can I do?

If he touches your genital parts or tells you to touch his, then it is a crime, even if the scientologist is "upstat" or "OT". Please do not report it to scientology because a case at "Flag" has shown they won't do anything! Go right to the police and tell all. If you think you could trust your parents in the past, then discuss the matter with them. You do not have to feel guilty. It is the fault of the other person.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A scientologist touches me in a way I don't like. What can I do?

If he touches your genital parts or tells you to touch his, then it is a crime, even if the scientologist is "upstat" or "OT". Please do not report it to scientology because a case at "Flag" has shown they won't do anything! Go right to the police and tell all. If you think you could trust your parents in the past, then discuss the matter with them. You do not have to feel guilty. It is the fault of the other person.

Voice of experience?

AcidBeard

They always used to have a stool down in Brighton with a free stress test. I've never really engaged with the whole thing until recently but it is definitely a shady organisation looking to exploit and make money and somehow doing it very well. I had no idea they were so big, they've even got a massive cruise ship or something its ridiculous.

This youtube video shedded a completely different light on them. Unbelievable if true.

zhao

there are no accidents
a cruise ship? they probably have a hundred of them. the money and power behind the organizatio should not be underestimated. i wouldn't surprised if they have considerable behind doors political leverage in the US.