Everyone expected it to fail in some way or another, at least it wasn't on the launchpad, which would have been a problem.

Did you not follow the series of super heavy booster tests, that ended in failure a number of times, before success?

Bug man in the gutter say what? It's all spurting cocks and hair buttocks in your world. In mine, it's the alluring curve of cold rolled steel and the whisper of specific impulses. We are not the same.

wild greens

The giant touchscreen is cool and i do like the dash as well but the doors feel quite hollow in a way and the seats are a bit like those AMG coupes which i dont really like

Handling was okay, i think electrics don't seem to have the same heft on the road tbh, but considering it was the model 3 i thought it was quite sporty

I dunno i think if you are paying premium prices it should be on par with your lexus etc but i didnt think it was. Search continues

IdleRich

IdleRich
The giant touchscreen is cool and i do like the dash as well but the doors feel quite hollow in a way and the seats are a bit like those AMG coupes which i dont really like

Handling was okay, i think electrics don't seem to have the same heft on the road tbh, but considering it was the model 3 i thought it was quite sporty

I dunno i think if you are paying premium prices it should be on par with your lexus etc but i didnt think it was. Search continues
Dad's got one, went in it last time was in the UK. Not driven it but I agree it feels kinda plasticcy and lightweight.

wild greens

Dad's got one, went in it last time was in the UK. Not driven it but I agree it feels kinda plasticcy and lightweight.

I was really surprised, I expected it to be the other way- over-engineered & loads of heavy steel

think the big touchscreen is a distraction technique if anything. shame as would like a full electric but probably going to have to go hybrid

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Don’t tell him that!

A shattering experience, a hot minute ruined, deez nutz on fiyah, biscuits and gravy supplanting meat and 2 veg

• Haha
Reactions: Leo

version

I'd never really seen him interviewed until recently. He comes off as a total oddball, like watching an awkward, edgy teenager thinking he's outfoxing a teacher.