version

you didnt watch the joe rogan interview? thought you'd be all over that.

I've seen the clip where he pretends to smoke the joint, but nothing other than that. I imagine the tone of that one's very different as I can't see Rogan being adversarial.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"hella" is kind of cringe here (no offense, HMG, you wouldn't know local context), even worse if spoken as opposed to written. often used by douche-y people on twitter who think they're much cooler than they are.
In England - as here - "no offence" is ALWAYS followed up with a brutal, cutting insult.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Several times today I've seen a video of Elon dancing (well, shuffling around with his hands in the air like any other overweight, overage sweaty bastard) in the crowd at some mega-party event type thing. Can't find it on youtube though.

luka

it's great that he describes bellingcat as a company that does psy-ops and gets no pushback on it though

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It adds to the weird lack of affect. Nothing matters.

There's something very appealing in the idea that people in positions of power and/or great wealth are robots or aliens pretending to be human. The whole 'lizard-people' thing. Obviously it shades into antisemitism very easily but it can give rise to great memes.

1684357001328.png

hancock_weird.jpg

Leo

Musk, Zuckerberg Lead a $852 Billion Surge Among World’s Richest People

The world’s 500 richest people added $852 billion to their fortunes in the first half of 2023.

Each member of the Bloomberg Billionaires Index made an average of $14 million per day over the past six months, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. It was the best half-year for billionaires since the back half of 2020, when the economy rebounded from a Covid-induced slump.

While Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg flirt with scheduling a cage match, Tesla Inc.’s chief executive officer came out on top in dollar terms. Musk, the world’s richest person, added $96.6 billion to his net worth this year through June 30 [total net worth: $246 billion], while Meta Platforms Inc. CEO Zuckerberg gained $58.9 billion [total net worth: $105 billion].

mixed_biscuits

@Rude Velvet See that? That's your idol, that is. :ROFLMAO:
Chris Packham wants to know what happened to your staunch defence of autists. What that article mocks is socially divergent i.e. neurodivergent behaviour. Shame on you, you bully.

P.S. Chris probably loves Elon because Elon has done more to push the electric car (you know the quiet ones that don't go puff puff and kill the trees) than anyone else.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Chris Packham wants to know what happened to your staunch defence of autists. What that article mocks is socially divergent i.e. neurodivergent behaviour. Shame on you, you bully.

P.S. Chris probably loves Elon because Elon has done more to push the electric car (you know the quiet ones that don't go puff puff and kill the trees) than anyone else.
southpark-lick-tears.gif