sus

I'm sure Mvuent's off drafting a very long rebuttal to Craner right now. Enumerating my many unenumerable themes. Not to mention concepts.

sus

Craner's gonna feel very silly when he reads it. As if he had been asking the Bard himself if he "had themes"

version

Bite on this woman's tit do you like that Ian if you don't like that you don't have to keep biting on it, she's a stripper we paid her for the hour she won't be offended

You should adopt this voice in your essays.

Reactions: sus

craner

Beast of Burden
Craner's gonna feel very silly when he reads it. As if he had been asking the Bard himself if he "had themes"

I wasn't criticising you, I was giving you an invitation to talk about yourself. It's a sign of respect.

sus

I wasn't criticising you, I was giving you an invitation to talk about yourself. It's a sign of respect.
Oh jeez and I blew it. I finally had his respect and I threw it all away. My own insecurity, making its neuroticism real. I'll never recover.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I think @sus would like the films of Eric Rohmer, many of which are about interpersonal and romantic communicative nuance.

Very “guscore” that Rohmer, ahead of his time in that respect.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Where should I start?
I'd say either A Summer's Tale or La Collectionneuse, both about young idle people frivolously exploring romantic relationships.

Reactions: sus