Mr. Naga Pickle

there's a bit on that other spice tune, actually the first thing she says, which is 'pum pum clean so mi take a picture' and while i like the sentiment i'm not sure what to make of it really. it just doesn't seem like something to boast about.
Baby cham also asks "Which gyal a street have di best peepee meat?" in condensed milk. Do those baristas you mention know the answer to this question? I will straight up Cashapp you five dollars if you ask.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
It could be said that the sheer extravagance of Shaka's self-purported "visits" to NYC makes him an honorary member of the Brooklyn Culture Mafia, which undoubtedly must come at the outrage of Gus, who has been pining for such status.

sus

Shaka and Leo have both been dodging me since I got to New York

I can only assume they have an incredibly grotesque physical deformity e.g. an enormous tentacle tumor dangling from their forehead

sus

the ambient thing i referred to above, which was in brooklyn and reasonably cultural mafioso, was a little bit tedious. the guy i actually wanted to see, raphael irissiri, had apparently pulled out a few days ago due to a dispute about who would pay for his backline, which didn't stop me thinking i was watching him until i got home and it came up on his twitter. i'd actually watched someone else, another famous-ish ambient lad called locsil or loscil, i never remember the spelling and obviously it doesn't matter at all because it never, ever comes up in conversation in real life, i'd been planning on leaving before he came on but i accidentally watched him for a full hour and a half.

some girl i'd never heard of was the support, she was great, she just stood there with a static red light for 20 minutes and then a static blue light for 20 minutes, absolutely still and intently staring at her laptop. i think essentially a lot of this ambient wash stuff is more or less the same, i probably got into her because she happened to be on first. it's not dissimilar to getting a massage i think, you stand there and you can't really do anything else so your mind drifts off and goes down all kinds of new tracks, and every now and then you notice something new happening in the music. genuinely think that's quite worthwhile.

the soundsystem was out of this world good (it was at public records), there was a bit where the room was doing a kind of rich springy bass thing that i'd never experienced before. reminded me a bit of the single time i was in a room with a klipshorn.

there was some good hair in the crowd and some nice clothes but some really quite striking farts as well, which while i'm not sure it is a hallmark of the brooklyn culture mafia, i think might be a feature of america at large. it just happens way too much here to be a total coincidence.
Shaka settle a dispute with a friend

Would Public Records be a good place to roll, or would it not be

shakahislop

yeah its nice and quite cool. not as cool as margate obviously. but great soundsystem and a good feeling. no idea what the crowd is like on a normal night.

shakahislop

on the way back over the manhattan bridge bike lane there was a guy unconscious after being smashed into by an ebike guy, he was face down on the floor for five minutes, when i first saw him i thought he might be dead. stayed with him until the paramedics came, we were right at the top of the bridge so it took ages. and for some reason there was eight of them. he was surprisingly ok to look at him but being unconscious for that long isn't good i think. the paramedics here are firemen for some reason, NYC firemen as you can imagine is just about the most macho group of hardened lads imaginable, they had a similar vibe to frontline soldiers, people constantly dealing with the fucked up mess of the world