Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
As for the first, well, thats still up in the air. Didn't want to assume I knew the darkest corners of his persona.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
is it boring (and racist) to continually attempt to troll craner about welshness?

A) depends, if it’s by Tea then yes and B) no, not if you know my Mum, which would be weird if you did, suffice to say she despises both Plaid/Welsh nats and, conversely, anyone who impedes on the use of its language in everyday life (ie off-statute) is seen as fair game

no one would stand for this if it was taking the piss out of any other indigenous people

he’ll hate the use of indigenous, people too possibly if they identity as The Welsh, or as Welsh, or identify as Welsh by chanting Don’t Take Home on St Mary St, unless it’s the sport of the thinking man - rugby union - where the fever of Wales v England 2013 still echoes

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
To be clear, I have no animus at all against Wales or the Welsh language. My wife grew up there and I've spent quite a lot of time there since we met. I actually think it's pretty great that a language descended from the one spoken here in pre-Roman times is still spoken by a substantial number of people. I've posted a few stories about Welsh in this thread because Craner has been notably critical of some of the things foisted on the country by the Welsh language lobby.

mixed_biscuits

With the 5G network, I would set up microphones on every street corner and lightly fry the brains of any English speakers until the English is no longer heard. Just to redress the balance of incentives.