luka

its a beautiful walk from there to um, some other place i forget the name of. always see seals.

luka

always loads of mobility scooters parked outside that place. i think it was called Enochs last time i was there.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
disabled != necessarily 'poor health'
Oh come the fuck on, this is low-effort trolling even for you.

If your heart and legs are so fucked you can't walk properly and need a scooter to get more than a few yards at a time, then yes, you're in poor health. People who can't walk at all due to a spinal injury or similar use a wheelchair. As you well know.

mixed_biscuits

If your heart and legs are so fucked you can't walk properly and need a scooter to get more than a few yards at a time, then yes, you're in poor health. People who can't walk at all due to a spinal injury or similar use a wheelchair. As you well know.
It's not the town that makes them 'unhealthy'...it's the low rents that means that people who are disparaged by the rest of the country (like you) can actually afford to live there...that makes it a good place

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You can just visit, if you like. I'll give you a tour. Then you can tell me what a horrible snob I am for failing to spot its hidden charms.