Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
sort
a guy i work with has been telling everyone to watch this for like a year
sort of like how I mention this 'every possible way to break an arm' scene from the rubbish "my elephant has been stolen" film?

Tony Jaa - fuck all the opposition sequence and break their arms in incredibly painful ways from the rubbish my elephant has been stolen from my Thai village film aka TOM YUM GOONG

really hots up about four minutes and twenty three seconds in when Tony shouts out "WHERE ARE MY ELEPHANTS?"

edit: one take, fuck you, TAKE ONE CRIPPLING BONE BREAK Marty S

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
no one cares about Tony Jaa's elephants?

sad

seriously, the video I posted is a masterclass on fucking up arms and elbows

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
ok, i watched it
it was ok, but, got a bit boring *shrugs* - can't win 'em all, mate :)
and, unless I missed it, i still don't know about the elephants

it's a mastercalss in locks and breaks, but only people who have 'trained' will appreciate that

and fuck the elephants, I'm not sure anyone other than Tony jaa's scriptwriter cares,

but when I win the lottery you are DJ ing B2B with third in some red light strobe filled dungeon room, I'll allow @WashYourHands and his diY mates to pump up the house in another room, I'll be applying the dub pressure in a teeny weeny skunk stench alcove and my free party mates and the eastern bloc staff will will be hammering 140 - 180 bpm in the main room

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
it's a mastercalss in locks and breaks, but only people who have 'trained' will appreciate that

and fuck the elephants, I'm not sure anyone other than Tony jaa's scriptwriter cares,

but when I win the lottery you are DJ ing B2B with third in some red light strobe filled dungeon room, I'll allow @WashYourHands and his diY mates to pump up the house in another room, I'll be applying the dub pressure in a teeny weeny skunk stench alcove and my free party mates and the eastern bloc staff will will be hammering 140 - 180 bpm in the main room

I dream every weekend of winning the lottery

it's not like it's impossible, one of my best friends is from California and I'm not supposed to say but her meth head uncle won 80 million, but maybe you just imagined that, I didn't say its, I'll probably delete this when I return to my senses, @william_kent is just being a dick, again

edit" for the LULZ? none of the above is remotely true, lol

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
william kent the student my bad

Rise of the foot soldier - RAVE scene / Carlton coming up on E

nothing Scorsese directed can ever match to this

"if you were a farmer back then you'd wake up to find a fuckin spaceship just landed in your field'

first tune is A Guy Called Gerald, next great northern dissensus meetup ask me about how we bumped into him in front of Charles Barry crescent