massrock

Oh OK, it worked for me from the XLR8R site - the mp3 link above the player. Very quick as well. Now it won't work. *shrug*

alex

Do not read this.
as I know we are all big Ikonika fans on this forum, I may regret typing the below, here it goes anyway. Anyone feeling her new release on planet mu? Smuck/We Could Be Ikon's. Think its lovely 2bh, she really has got that distinct sound working well.

gumdrops

i like ikonika. well one of her tracks. always forget the name, but it was the one on that steppas delight on soul jazz. would like to hear that new one...

Please is her best tune, easy. My hard drive is about to start vomiting out mp3s but i'll get that fact mix of hers for the new Joker and the fact she has a tune called psoriasis, out to my red scaley massive.. moisturise, moisturise, moisturise!

straight

wings cru
hi lads, not been on here in time so its been good to catch up with all these mixes. Ive had a hiatus from obsessive music geekery to concentrate on my graphics work but ive now come back with a vengance. Heres some of my new dubstep/industrial crossover project which is going really well, cant wait to finish some more stuff off and do some mixdown on decent speakers

http://www.myspace.com/thefirsttransmission

Do let me know what you think

thenationalacrobat

eat white death...
Do let me know what you think

muscle memory is pretty brutal stuff... get those hats all shiny and id buy one. got a nice dark but not too oppressive vibe, sorta STL tryna make funky on his new iPhone app. see dettmann in your myspace pals and its defo there on your kick drum...

viktorvaughn

fwd is free entry for next 2 weeks but its now 7pm-11pm. suits me!

yeah i just read that on dsf. What i don't get is how making it earlier will help a restaurant, as they will be serving more not less people earlier?

Still earlier time is quite nice for a school night in a way. And line up this week is nuts