CombinedHarvest

Vulgar and ignorant
Could anyone be so good as to recommend a night this or tomorrow evening? I have a French companion down for the weekend, who is determined to regarde the latest buzz in the famous musical city of London. I was tempted by '2-Die-4' in Vauxall as I haven't worn my Wannabe cobalt blue crocodile skin loafas for years, but elgato assures me it's a sub-optimum choice. If there was somewhere playing a melange of Dubstep and Funky that would be ideal for my companion's professed tastes. Much obliged.

viktorvaughn

Could anyone be so good as to recommend a night this or tomorrow evening? I have a French companion down for the weekend, who is determined to regarde the latest buzz in the famous musical city of London. I was tempted by '2-Die-4' in Vauxall as I haven't worn my Wannabe cobalt blue crocodile skin loafas for years, but elgato assures me it's a sub-optimum choice. If there was somewhere playing a melange of Dubstep and Funky that would be ideal for my companion's professed tastes. Much obliged.

There is a funky night (Live yr life) at Hidden in Vauxhall tomorrow I think. Mumdance, Jammer and Joker tomorrow at Cargo for dubstep/grime. FWD @ The End tonight if you can be arsed to queue from early.

go FWD at the End. Just get there EARLY.

BareBones

wheezy
what time does FWD start tonight? how early d'ya reckon you'd need to get there to get a ticket? oh yeah, and how much is it? thankyouverymuchinadvance

Ory

warp drive
tbh that Sing For Me remix is just following the Wearing My Rolex trend. nought to do with funky. decent track though.

luka

i think this is one of the biggest tracks to com out of the scene so far.... heard marcus drop this the other day

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
nighstlugs7flyerr.jpg

:D

boomnoise

♫
marcus ended his show with a new sticky jam which is 90% amazing and 10% dire.

kinda like boo but with a strange glossy string twist.

one of those tracks which confuse you.

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
Is it me?? Or are the margins getting really disorted nowadays??

http://queenofsheba84.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/funkygrime/

See where i'm coming from?? I really need help with this cause I'm gettin confused!!:confused:

The margins getting distorted are what I'm finding so exciting at the moment and it seems to be happening across the board. Indeed, a lot of people seem to have been discussing this recently. It's getting harder to provide a coherent narrative but when some of the music being produced is so exhilirating I'm not too bothered. Indeed, right now, I'm trying to move away from clear genre distinctions. But I know I probably won't be able to keep up with it for long.