zhao

there are no accidents
Actually it's freaking nightmare round where I live for that kind of thing.

so you live in the east village?

right length of legs and your height depends on length of jeans.

how do people feel about guys tucking jeans inside of boots? i was entertaining the idea the other day, like those really big tough brown leather ones, but a girl just kind of killed the idea because it's like, "soooooooo gay"

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
so you live in the east village?

right length of legs and your height depends on length of jeans.

how do people feel about guys tucking jeans inside of boots? i was entertaining the idea the other day, like those really big tough brown leather ones, but a girl just kind of killed the idea because it's like, "soooooooo gay"

Don't go there Zhao.

zhao

there are no accidents
ok... 2 votes against... 3 would seal the deal (looking at you nomad)

but i'm not giving up my see-through black tops or pointy shoes though! :p

swears

preppy-kei
zhaolander

zoolander_face.jpg

borderpolice

I think it's a good idea. I saw a quite a few trendies sporting this look last winter here in london and on The Sartiorialist (in fact there's one on the current front page, as of 11/9/07). It reinstates heavy boots to their rightful place in the male wardrobe. I'd surely wear this, if i still cared as much about fashion as i used to, and wouldn't work in the southern hemispere this winter. Moreover, with skinny jeans being de rigeur at the moment, it would be kind of difficult not to wear them inside one's boots.

Last edited: