mixed_biscuits

Anyway, you can talk, Mr Great Replacement.
You think the Great Replacement is replacement by Jews? Oh yes, I see, refugees from Israel.

I think the UK should take all of Israel's Jews because the Jewish cultural centre in Finchley is the best organised institution I have ever frequented.

mixed_biscuits

Nato: 'Mr Putin, stop hating on the Ukrainians by killing them and destroying their homeland'

Putin: 'I have nothing against the Ukrainians as people, only any territory they may have, access to food, a livelihood, national pride and so on. You see, I am an anti-state-of-ukrainianist and the Ukrainian people are just accidental victims somehow standing in the way of what I consider a purely theoretical concern'

Nato: 'Oh, our apologies Mr Putin, you are quite the intellectual. We withdraw our objections forthwith.'

mixed_biscuits

Brandon Bible, of Trump prediction fame, has foreseen a two-state solution and 7-year peace deal brokered by the Prince of Saudi Arabia (who is the Antichrist, according to him), the Pope and that WEF Harari guy.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You think the Great Replacement is replacement by Jews?
The theory posits the existence of a 'liberal' or 'leftist' Jewish conspiracy to replace white Westerners in Europe and/or North America with immigrants from Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. As you well know, since you support this theory.