mixed_biscuits

Anyway, you can talk, Mr Great Replacement.
You think the Great Replacement is replacement by Jews? Oh yes, I see, refugees from Israel.

I think the UK should take all of Israel's Jews because the Jewish cultural centre in Finchley is the best organised institution I have ever frequented.

mixed_biscuits

Nato: 'Mr Putin, stop hating on the Ukrainians by killing them and destroying their homeland'

Putin: 'I have nothing against the Ukrainians as people, only any territory they may have, access to food, a livelihood, national pride and so on. You see, I am an anti-state-of-ukrainianist and the Ukrainian people are just accidental victims somehow standing in the way of what I consider a purely theoretical concern'

Nato: 'Oh, our apologies Mr Putin, you are quite the intellectual. We withdraw our objections forthwith.'

mixed_biscuits

Brandon Bible, of Trump prediction fame, has foreseen a two-state solution and 7-year peace deal brokered by the Prince of Saudi Arabia (who is the Antichrist, according to him), the Pope and that WEF Harari guy.