mixed_biscuits

WashYourHands

cat malogen
nice new sig!

Proudly bumming WashYourHands's dead dad since March 2023.

whatever gets you hot n oily, necro-lawnbrain

when you’re at the heights of passion with your wife, just invoke this image of her as my dead dad for that extra 33.3333% of performance frisson

she’ll thank you for it after too - “where did that come from Rupes?”, what a stud muffin

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
nice new sig!

whatever gets you hot n oily, necro-lawnbrain

when you’re at the heights of passion with your wife, just invoke this image of her as my dead dad for that extra 33.3333% of performance frisson

she’ll thank you for it after too - “where did that come from Rupes?”, what a stud muffin
He's getting a bit stinky and kind of falling apart at this point. Might have to get the gaffer tape out.

Ha, that's pretty good actually - gaffer tape for the old gaffer! 🤣

mixed_biscuits

'There's a knock at the door? Has the postman been?' thinks Tea. 'Yes, I had that letter from the bailiffs. Maybe it's the next door neighbour. No, he normally WhatsApps me. Oh no, the knock's got louder! Who's that trying the back gate? Stay away from the back door wife! Take the boy and hide in the cellar. What do you mean we don't have a cellar? Nooooooooo!'